Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I moved from England to the US August 2008, I had to go through a bitter Child custody battle and obtain an order which I did to allow me to live here. In the order it states

"UPON the applicant Mother undertaking to inform the Child Support Agency by 4.30pm on the 16th May 2008 that Emily is being removed from the jurisdiction permanently and the no further collection of payment from the Child Support Agency shall be required following her removal"

The child support Agency is the CSA used in England to collect money from fathers that do not pay. does this statement mean he doesn't have to pay child support at all? I took it that it just ended in the UK when she left on the 10th August.

Patricia F. Bushman BUSHMAN LAW OFFICES

Sounds like you need to talk to an English attorney. This is something that should have been cleared up before you let England. Good luck.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas