Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

I live in texas i get paid salary not weekly but by the day my question is how many hours can he legally force me to work and after so many hours does he have to pay me more than my set salary. Thank you very much for any help with my question.

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

In almost all industries you cannot be paid on a daily salary basis and not be subject to minimum wage and overtime provisions. If you are working more than 40 hours in a week you are probably entitled to overtime pay. If you are not receiving at least minimum wage you are probably entitled to the difference up to minimum wage.

I would have to know more about your situation to be more specific. You can contact my office to discuss your situation at contact@kielichlawfirm.com and obtain more information on my website at http://kielichlawfirm.com

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms