Texas  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 9:30 pm

The short of it.....I had a verbal agreement with my sister to purchase her house, cause she could no longer afford it...I've paid on her loan for 8 years- and she hasnt paid one penny on paymentsand or maintaining the home- can she now take it back with only having 1 year left to pay. We didn't sign any thing- never ever thought she would do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search