Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/12, 5:41 pm

I was an electrician's helper and worked in a plant in Texas. I was told to open a cabinet door and when I did I was electrocuted by high voltage because faulty wiring had electrified the steel door. I died for 7 minutes. Flat lined. CPR saved my life. I was revived in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. My employer has workman's comp insurance but I am told that I may not sue because workman's comp is provided. Can it be possible that a person can be injured so severely through NO fault of their own and there is NO recourse simply because the employer has workman's comp insurance?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search