Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/20/13, 8:48 am

I have been served papers that I was being sued. This stems from a car accident my insurance couldn't settle. Therefore I am being sued by the other people's insurance. I got served and have no idea what to do. My insurance says they will provide me with a lawyer. I have tried multiple times to contact my insurance people to no avail. The papers say I have 10 days to do something. What are my options? And what is going to happen?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search