Virginia  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/13, 12:08 pm

I am buying two gym machines from a commercial gym that went out of business next week. The problem is he can't hold the two machines for me and I can't pick them up until next week so I'd like to pay him now so he can hold the two machines for me. Do I need to get anything more than a receipt of payment from him in order to not get screwed over? Is there any document I can create and get him to sign it? Please and Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search