Virginia  |  Business Law

To whom it may concern:

I work in sales, and for the entire time of my employment with the company, I have been paid my sales commissions the month that the contract was signed. I recently signed one of the largest contracts my company has ever seen. Weeks after this contract was signed, my company made up a new procedure that was only directed at me. This procedure said that I will get paid when service has been completed. Can they back date this procedure to before my contract was signed. It has been months, and this procedure has yet to be published, but I also have not been paid for what I have earned. I am going to put in my resignation to this company, but they owe me a large sum of money for contract I have had signed, that they simply refuse to pay me for. I would also like to mention, that it an extreme rarity when I acutely do get paid my sales commissions.

Answered on: 1/17/12, 7:06 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

So, sue the SOBs for your unpaid commissions in the appropriate

Virginia state court.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314