Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/12, 3:45 pm

I have a renter that owes me money, however we only have a verbal contract. He did admit in a text that he owed the money. Do I have a case in court?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/11/12, 8:18 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, if you have credible evidence to prove the existence and terms

of this oral contract (which doesn't necessarily mean merely the referenced

test without more).

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search