Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 7:37 pm

I sold a car to God child. After 1 year 3 months =no payment or contact. Asked for payment in March, mother responded would try to work something out. Heard nothing else. 2 weeks ago asked for car or $2000 as agreed. Still no response. Want to pursue legal route but she signed title over as gift to save her money. Do I have any recourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search