Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 7:05 am

if you are found guilty in criminal court but you appeal the conviction and are going to circuit court will you have to have a lawyer represent you

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/30/13, 8:21 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

No, but if you don't have such representation you'll likely end up with the same result you received in the lower court, i.e., losing.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search