Virginia  |  Discrimination Law

race/compensation

hello i was hired on at augusta correctional center on june 10th,2006 and then around august 1 2006, they sent me to the academy for staff development for my 5 week training, well my first week i was there me and my friend went to wal-mart,and upon returning to our room at the academy i walked in and found a used condom in the toliet and semen all over the toliet seat,well we called our institution and gave them a statement,then we told the security guard there what happen,and she took a statement,then we asked about maybe switching rooms or getting someone to clean it up and she said she didnt know.Well my friend cleaned it up after we got sick and gaged.Well the next day we was called down to the managers office to give statements so we did. But can i sue the state for the suffering of seeing that site or for not getting a clean room?

Answered on: 12/02/06, 11:15 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: race/compensation

No, I would think not; one might say such a scene

likely "goes with the territory", so to speak.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314