Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 5:57 pm

I was awarded full, sole custody of my grandson in Sept. 2011. He is 3yrs. old now. Both the mother (my daughter, lives in Annandale, va) and father (who lives in s. Carolina) continue to have drug problems. Because custody is "temporary" they may file a petition with the court to regain custody when they feel the are able to take care of him. My husband and I plan to move to Florida in 3-5 yrs. We live in Gainesville, VA. Are we able legally to move with our grandson?

Thank you,

Linda Gray


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search