Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/06, 11:23 am

Divorce info for a marriage with no kids or property

Good Morning, I am looking for all information I can get on how to file a very speedy divorce for a marriage who has no property, assests or children. They have been seperated for atleast 2- 2 1/2 years and we have know Ideal where she went when they split. I know it has to be printed in a newspaper but I was wondering how long and what must be printed and how to go about doing it. What forms have to be used and what fees are required. What are the LEGAL steps and who do we have to see to get it done?Where do they get filed? How long does the process take?

Thanks for the Quick response.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search