Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/01, 12:48 pm

Self Done Divorces

I need to know if a person was married in one state but now lives in another, does he or she file for a divorce in the state they now live in or according to the state they were married. How does one obtain copies of neccessary forms for an uncontested divorce.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search