Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 1:38 pm

My husband has a 9yr old son that he has never seen. When they went to court he received visitation rights but never exercised them. He wants to see his son now but she won't reapond to any letters. What should we do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/06/13, 3:35 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Your husband should take this matter back to the court that awarded him

visitation rights and which he allegedly failed to exercise.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search