Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/13, 5:11 pm

My ex served me a summons with her reason being "material change in circumstance". Shes always has me in court.Since me and my ex separated, she has been very mad that I've moved on. So bad that I've been to court with her going on 8 times in 1 year. Shes in the Army and not followed all of the guidelines of the court orders but some I cant prove now because she took me to court last November and lied to make them enforce a protective order against me. I'm a Navy veteran and now a RN. What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search