Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 4:47 pm

I have a settlement agreement that states that I pay 586.66 to my ex spouce for the remainer of her life. This was a workmans compensation check that ended in December 2011 I am being sued for 17,000 dollars in backpay for non payment

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search