Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/09, 8:53 pm

Show Cause

I filed a show cause because the paternal grandparents won't obide by the court order for reasonable visitation. Went to court and was told by the judge that they have hired an attorney. New court date has been set. Should I have an attorney represent me? Do I need one?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search