Virginia  |  Federal Tort Claims

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/13, 6:20 pm

Where do you classify physical and psychological torture? How do you calculate damage from emotional distress and pain?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/27/13, 7:55 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

These are not issues for laypersons to wrestle with but require the experience

and expertise of an attorney who handles personal injury matters and, ideally,

one who has had experience with the kind of claim to which your question appears connected (apparently the Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress).

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search