Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/13, 1:25 am

If the house that I live was rob. And thing that were taken were my, are the oners insurance cover my things.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/24/13, 5:51 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Maybe, maybe not. Would appear to depend upon whether such coverage

is provided for in the homeowner's insurance policy. (I believe, however,

that in most situations renters are expected to provide for their own insurance coverage.)

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search