Legal Question in Insurance Law in Virginia

The state of Virginia is telling me I have to pay a $500 for lack of insurance in June 2011. Is there any way to fight this?

Asked on 9/20/12, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, of course, assuming the matter involves auto insurance, simply submit proof that your vehicle was in fact properly insured for the entire time period in question (whether June 2011 or whatever).

Read more
Answered on 9/20/12, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now