Legal Question in Employment Law in Virginia

I quit my job and now my ex employer refuses to leave my check and insists I have to pick it up in person during normal business hours which due to my new job is impossible.what can i legally do

Asked on 10/04/13, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Michael E. Hendrickson

Sue 'em in small claims court if the check is not

mailed to you within thirty days.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/13, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Virginia