Virginia  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 8:37 pm

My fiancee worked for an employer that only paid her with a room at the motel she woked at. This went on for seven years and ended two years ago. Does she have any legal recourse and if so what.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search