Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Virginia

my family has two kids, son and daughter; my husband and me and we are moving in with my sister-in-law and my brother. They rent a three bedroom apartment and we are going to spilt the bills but thats all we can afford to do and can't move to a bigger place. Is it ok for my two kids to share a room in the state of Virginia?

Asked on 3/27/10, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, it is; the state has no laws (to my knowledge) that would prohibit the arrangement you've described or families sharing other various kinds of living spaces, for that matter.

Read more
4/01/10, 6:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88323 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now