Virginia  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/12, 5:12 am

I live in the state of Virginia I got a prescription filled and was given the wrong medicine what recourse do I have ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search