Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Virginia

Can a niece file a wrongful death law suite for Medical Malpractice for an aunt when her son does not want to?

Asked on 5/28/10, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E Hendrickson Michael E Hendrickson

Only, apparently, in the event that she has first qualified as the personal

representative of the estate of the decedent.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/10, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia