Virginia  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/19/13, 11:46 am

i had a stroke and the doctor performed an experimental surgery but did not inform me of such. Can they do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search