Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 12:43 pm

My brother with 44.5%, sister with 11% (no problem selling), and myself 44.5% own a parcel of land (inheritance) in Virginia that really would cost $$ to develop. It is mainly hunting land. My brother has kept the price of the land so high for 6 years that we have not had one call. Our realtor keeps telling us we need to lower the price but my brother won't. We owe the surveyor for 6 years also. He really doesn't want to sell. I really don't want to own this property with him any more!! Should I sue to partition the selling of the land? Please help as I am so done!!!!! The land is 7 hours from my house, and 14 hours from his. He is just ignoring me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search