Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

how do I file a mechanis lein on a realestate property

Asked on 8/23/09, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't unless you qualify as a mechanic or materialsman as defined in the Code of Virginia and have expended the necessary labor and or materials on the real proeprty at issue and are able to file and perfect your lien within the required time frames as specified in the Code.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/09, 10:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now