Washington  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/08/07, 10:04 am

Creditor Garnishing For Ex-Wife's Bills

Discover card is garnishing my wages because of an oustanding bill of $6700. In my divorce my ex-wife was supposed to pay for it. She hasn't and now they're garnishing my wages for it. I know I can sue my ex but what else can I do? I don't want my wages garnished.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search