Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Washington

Filing a financial JUDGEMENT in WA state

What are the rules for filing a financial judgement against an individual in WA state?


Asked on 3/05/07, 1:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elizabeth Powell ELizabeth Powell PS Inc
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Filing a financial JUDGEMENT in WA state

You have to serve a summons and complaint which starts the process by which a judge orders the defendant to pay you (the judgment).

Your question is very broad. I could be more helpful if you could be more specific.

Thanks! Elizabeth Powell

Read more
Answered on 3/05/07, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Washington

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now