Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/12, 7:38 pm

I got divorced, and it was in the papers that i had to change my name back, however i haven't received my final divorce decree and i can't change my name yet, I'm afraid of being held in contempt. what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search