Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 9:55 am

I live in Washington State with a woman for around five years. I own the house and she is living at my house without a lease. I pay all bills except food which she usually buys. We don't share any finances or accounts. She is still married but is living at my house.

I want to end the relationship and have her move away. She has threatened to claim committed intimate relationship and sue me for support. She and her husband have a home and she has other inherited funds.

what are the chances that she would be successful?g

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search