Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

im a fi visa and got into removal preceeding, but last two days ago, the judge has permanently terminated my removal preceeding and he said he do that to allow me adjust status with USCIS. he did this after i saw him evidence of filling a married base 1-130 though not yet approved because i filled a standalone i-130 a week before my preceeding was terminated.

now that my removal preceeding is terminated, is it okay to also file for greencard and work authorization to follow my already sent i-130? i didnt receive any interview schedule or approved of i-130 yet though.but i thought i should also file for EAD N GREENCARD SINCE MY PRECEEDING IS COMPLETELY TERMINATED

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Offices & Associates PLLC

It sounds to me from the limited facts that were given is that the Immigration Judge is allowing you to concurrently file which means that you can now file the I-485 Adjustment of Status under the (c)(9) category, coupled with the I-765 Employment Authorization Document and the I-131 Advance Parole Document if you qualify. Please call me to further discuss and confirm these issues at 2129688600. Regards, RDM

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington