Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/12, 11:09 am

My father died about 6 months ago in Indiana. He had been receiving proceeds from the sale of his mother's house (who died about 2 yrs ago, house is in Texas), splitting it equally with his brother & sister.

When he died, he had verbally told his wife (my step mother) that he wanted the proceeds to go to my brother & I. She has agreed to this & said she will sign whatever we need to make it happen.

So what do we need to do to expedite the process?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search