Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Certain members have filed a complaint against us that we are stopping children from playing cricket and football in society entrance as it is causing nuisance and our bike is getting hit by the ball all the time so what can be done ? Is there any byelaw in society regarding playing cricket or football in entrance of society premises ????

Asked on 11/10/21, 1:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Contact the society or the RWA for its internal bye laws. I am sure you would find something.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/21, 12:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India