Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

we are asking for the 500000 rs from the my uncle in law but he is not giving and only give different answers every time we ask for money.

and we have a land in our grand father's name in which he is also the partner

and we think that we made legal paper saying

I have to take money from my brother and when we sale these land first right will be of my and then after what ever will be the difference will give it to you

we want it on stamp paper so advice on that

as soon as possible

because we are in very much tension regarding these


waiting for your response

Asked on 3/30/14, 11:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

if your uncle is ready you may draft an agreement wherein all the terms and conditions can be mentioned.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/14, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India