Legal Question in Business Law in India

I have issued one pdc , cheque already bounce. But till now situation is I have return some material also paid some amount. My opponent party not interested return materials, he demands full payment. Please tell me what I do?

Asked on 11/28/13, 10:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

has he sent you a legal notice for the dishonour of the cheque??when did the cheque get dishonoured. I need to know detailled facts before a connclusive opinion can be at 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/13, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India