Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Can I cancel settlement deed for my minor children's I was the guardian in settlement deed

Asked on 8/24/23, 7:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you might have to seek court orders.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/23, 11:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India