Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I am sufferening from some fraud case of data entry work from home they signed a contract with me but bcoz of incomplete submission of work now they file case on me take legal actions but for otof court settlemnt they asked me for 54000 rupees what to do now..?

Asked on 8/05/23, 7:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

a lawyer has to go through all the facts and documents to give opinion in this case in IT laws.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/23, 12:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India