Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have booked a function hall(paid in full) for my wedding, but due to lockdown my marriage didn't happened. Now I'm getting married at home with limited guests. When I asked for my money back, he's refusing to refund.

As per law, will I get the refund?

If yes How much will I get?

Please suggest me with a legal opinion.

Thankyou you alot

Asked on 6/03/20, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You will have to file a recovery suit at the earliest, as he may wind up his business soon because marriage ceremonies in public will be reduced and such businesses may get shut.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/20, 10:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India