Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I have a consumer loan of which out of total amount I paid 50 percent of the loan, bank ask to pay the balance with interest and all near about the entire amount, and asking for attending in lok Adalat, what I can do

Asked on 3/05/20, 5:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Attend Lok Adalat, its an opportunity.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/20, 11:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India