Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

my secretary not allowing me to inspect

the structural and fire audit and lift inspection record

correspondence file with co-operative registrar

file about corespoondence about conveyance of property

file of complaints from members and correspondence there of

pl guide and remedy

Asked on 8/07/18, 7:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

U/s.6(1) of the Right to Information Act 2005, make an application at your Secretary, registered co-operative society, or else make an application at your jurisdiction Registrar, Registrar of Co-Operative Society.through by asking your relevant questions leaving your 1) your name;,2) your address;. 3) your question pertaining with; 4) Date, 5) Place, 6) Lastly leaving your specimen signature at end., Okay.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 4:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India