Legal Question in Consumer Law in

drunk land lord harassed us repetadely and usig slab language and bit us also what should i do

Asked on 2/05/11, 10:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

file police complaint

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 11:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in