Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

Can i file a complaint against a person whom

I had paid membership fees of gym for a year but that person have vacant the gym without any prejudice and now she is just ignoring to give refund and keeps saying that she is in debt and she is searching for a new location for gym and now its been 4 months still she has not refunded the amount this is fraud she has dishonesty used my money for her own benefit

Asked on 8/25/21, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Its obligation on part of you get it collected from her, unless have your definite agreement t/w. Contracting same

Read more
Answered on 8/29/21, 7:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India