Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

Whether mother can write her name and surname after her children's name instead of children's father name and surname in all legal documents? What are the rules and regulations for the same?

Asked on 3/30/15, 2:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client for that u have permanent child custody with u. If u have not permanent custody then file for same in court under guardianship act. For any legal help call me on 9423611385 or 8446247807

Adv prasad patil

Read more
Answered on 3/31/15, 11:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India