Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

My sister is working with the District Court at Assistant Grade –III Level.

Now the issue is that she is planning to get marriage with the person settled in other state.

Is there any law by which she can get transfer in the other state District Court? She doesn’t want to live his job.

Asked on 1/16/16, 12:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client she can ask transfer within state not out off state. This is not case disco nation.

ADV prasad April



Read more
Answered on 1/16/16, 12:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India