Legal Question in Education Law in India

Dear sir,

I have been working in a pvt limited company & completed my 3 years LLB degree . classes i attended not during my working schedule.

now can i enroll my self in the respective bar council while continuing my job or I have to resign before enrolling...

Asked on 9/08/17, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

IqbalAhmed Shaikh Moavin Legal Associates

After getting Sanad i.e. bar registration you cannot work in any company unless it is a law firm. You will have to resign to practice law.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/17, 9:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India