Legal Question in Education Law in India


I am looking for a guidance in relocating to Bangalore University Law College.

I am pursuing 1st year of 3years LLB from Goa university. I would like to relocate to Bangalore and continue the 2nd year from there. Please guide me with the procedure of immigration.

Asked on 3/23/14, 9:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

"Immigration" refers to the process of checking and clearing a person in the event of his / her geographical relocation from one country to another. If your family is relocating from Goa to Bengaluru, you can obtain a certificate from the Goa University to the effect that you have successfully completed the first year of LLB with a College affiliated to the University and take your first year LLB marksheet. Thereafter you can apply to and enroll your name a College affiliated to / or the Bengaluru University Law College itself, submitting to them your first year LLB results mark sheet and other related transfer papers to indicate your family's relocation to Bengaluru, to enable you to complete the remaining two years of your law degree course in the Bengaluru University Law College.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/14, 10:09 pm

You have to show that you have passed your ll.b st yr from goa through your mark sheet you may apply for migration certificate also as it is required when you change the universities.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/14, 3:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India