Legal Question in Education Law in India

sir i have change in father name that differ from my 10th standard certificates can i make a affidavit from indian court

Asked on 3/24/14, 10:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yes you may do so.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/14, 2:42 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query. Already answered.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/14, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India